We have worked with the northern sled dog breeds, which include the Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Husky, Mackenzie River Husky, Greenland Husky, Inuit and Chukchi Village Dogs. Many of these appear to look and act the same, however, they can be extremely different from one another, just as puppies from the same litter can vary greatly in looks and/or temperament. This can dramatically affect their interaction with your individual lifestyle.
Our decades of unique experiences provide us the ability to breed dogs for certain characteristics as well as share pertinent information to help you select the right dog for your home and lifestyle. It is extremely important to understand genetics and their bloodline history to acheive good health, temperament, personality and trainability.
We have 35 years of experience, including:
- Pet companion owners
- Show dog champions
- Weight pull champions
- Back country sled team adventures
- Mentoring and handler training
- Leaders in many different Husky interest groups
- Professional distance winning sleddog racing teams
- World record long distance Alaskan Malamute team
- 3rd Place Toughest in the World 500 mile “Race to the Sky”
- Sled dog judging and Husky mentoring programs